Sunday, January 30, 2011

I See London, I See France...

While sitting at Ben's mom's house today, I couldn't help but notice a hunk of fabric stuffed into the corner of her couch next to Ben.  I asked him what it was.  Upon investigation, he discovered that it was a pair of his underwear.  How it traveled with us to Ben's mom is a mystery.  I am hoping it wasn't stuck on Ben during church this morning.  Regardless, we sure had a lot of laughs about it today during Sunday dinner.

After spending time with Ben's mom and Grandma, we traveled over to my aunt Sue's house.  She is dog-sitting for her neighbor.  The dog, Scruffy, just had 5 puppies last week, so the puppies are at my aunts house too!  We got to snuggle with them - they are so precious and tiny - their eyes aren't even open yet!  They just slept in the palms of our hands, making little squeaky sounds.  So, so sweet.





After that, we went to Kohls and Target, where I bought some boots, a hat, a pair of gloves, and some thermal long underwear for my time up north later this week, where dressing in layers will be 100% necessary.

Good night!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment