Tuesday, January 25, 2011

T.M.T.H.

T.M.T.H.   I learned a few years ago that this is the texting abbreviation for Too Much To Handle.

Today was T.M.T.H.   But not in a bad way. 

I spent my workday trapped in a fortress of cardboard boxes.  I had recently ordered a bunch of prizes to be given away on the upcoming Wonewok trip.  Well, the boxes came, and were conveniently stacked in the doorway of my cubicle.  If I wanted to leave my desk at all today, it was up to me to unpack them.  So I did, and it was fun, even though it took me nearly an entire workday to finish the job!  It kind of felt like my birthday, or Christmas.  I love opening presents.  I know none of the items were for me, but it was still fun to rip open the boxes and look through all the stuff I had ordered. 

After work, I stopped at Petco (where the pets go) to get food for Gracie.  Today's blessing:  I was randomly selected to participate in an online survey.  Upon doing so, I will receive $2.00 off my next purchase.  Woot!

After that fun experience, I came home to a bucket load of accounting homework.  I don't understand any of it, so I have my work cut out for me.  My first exam is next Tuesday!  Therefore, I must go back to studying!

Talk to you on Thursday!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment