Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good things can happen to good people.

Greetings yáll,

I feel like the smartest man alive today.  As you all may know, I am a numbers person.  Not much for grammar but I love numbers.  While striving for more hours and wondering how to get there, I collided with opportunity.

I have a boss that is a loving, Christian person and so is her husband.  Recently the person that processes payroll for her husband's company was forced to leave due to a job opp his wife got out of state.  I was attempting to fill more client needs with the cleaning business but we ran in to a few road blocks.  Ironically she mentioned the job and we both kind of looked at each other like "me?  In an office?" 

Well, we talked for a bit and I realized not all office work involves a computer.  She thought I hated office work all together.  Not the case.  I just hate computer applications.  This system involves no computer work at all but a good strong nack for extreme detail and no room for error.  I stayed til 9 pm tonight and found that I like the job.  I'm really in training mode now.  I feel I will pick it up soon. 

So, this fills my money needs while helping a great company owned by great people.  God gave me this opportunity at just the right time.  Funny when you let God drive where you will end up. 

Also, it is Thursday and I got to clean at my favorite client's house today.  I'm tired but it was all worth it. 

Hopefully the 14 below will turn in to 14 above soon so my dog doesn't get a chapped bum while doing her business.

God Bless you all
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment