Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2 Scoops of Plump Juicy Raisins!!

Don't you just love Raisin Bran?  I know I do.  That's how I started my day off and wouldn't you know it I wasn't hungry til lunch.  Raisin Bran is my new favorite cereal.  It kind of satisfies my taste while still being somewhat healthy I think.  Not a single bite will disappoint you.  At least it hasn't rubbed me wrong.  Well that was my blessing today. 




On to other good news.  I got a package from UPS today containing my Pro 12 vacuum replacement from my friend Andy at Oreck Commercial.  I was super glad to see it.  It is one of my favorite vacuums although I have many. 

I am taking a night off of AA and had planned on going out to finish my garage set-up so I can get crackin' at some projects before my craft show coming up in February.  I will send you all out an invite.  If I forget you just call my customer service hotline and complain.  A friendly staff representative will be happy to assist you.  Anyway, instead of woodworking tonight, I am going to settle in with my very very cute wife, Renee, to read.  I am currently reading Thereby Hangs a Tail by Spencer Quinn.  Gracie the dog may join us as I have heard it may get cold and she likes to snuggle.


That's all for now folks.
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment