Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Good Day in the Year of the Strand

Today was a good day, and since we are now 4 days in to January, I still can't say it's been a bad year so far.  Got some errands done, gas in the car and nice dinner.  Tomorrow I am back to work and happy to be going. 

I can surely say I have a good and satisfying job cleaning homes of different people.  Most would consider that not so good but there is nothing like seeing the face of the homeowner with such a huge appreciation for what you do.  My clients are great, hours of operation a plus and the pay ain't too bad either.  Wouldn't mind a little more stability as far a quantity of hours but I am thankful for what I am blessed with.

Another thing to be thankful for - Gracie the dog.  She is super cute no matter what she seems to do.  Always wants to go with me and as much as I hate cleaning her fur out of the car, she is surely worth it.  Every experience is better when she is involved.  Just think of that smile and the wagging tail!  Makes any day great.

Well thats all for now folks.  We are 4 for 4!  Yahooooo for the Year of the Strand!


Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment