Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Monday :)

Well everyone.  Its Monday.  For a Monday it has been pretty good.  I worked today which was a break from life. 

I also got my steamer back from Oreck.  Only took since November to figure out what the problem was.  I think GM could figure out a 2013 model car and have the prototype done in that time but I guess a steamer is just that complicated.  Anyway I got it back and can't wait to use it to clean up our carpets all nice and fresh. 

I miss my dog during the day sometimes and think of how nice it would be to be throwing a frisbee for her instead of doing what ever life brings my way.  If reincarnation was something I believed in I would like to come back as a yellow lab with a family as loving as we are to Gracie.  What a great life.  I do miss Renee too.  I think Wednesday should be a day off of work to spend with your family kind of a catchup day where you get to hang out with the dog and cuddle the wife.  It would make life more balanced 4 days of work and 3 days of family.  Work still wins an additional day over you personally but you would get more personal time to spend at home.  I think that should go to congress. 

Enough of me rambling, must be a Monday thing.

Until Wednesday,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment