Saturday, January 22, 2011

Artsy Fartsy

Well today was another good day.  I woke up and took Renee to school and went to my Sat morning AA meeting.  Since I forgot to get my 30 day medallion last Sunday I got it today even though it is now 36 days!  Woo Hoo!! 36 days.  It means so much more this time.  Holds a special place in my heart now.  Can't wait til 60.

After the meeting I picked up my cute little bride and we headed off to get Anna (Renee's cousin) to get lunch and go to the art museum.  Anna, age 10, likes art a lot.  Me, I don't care for much of it but it is always nice to see something colorful.  The cool part for me was the early era woodwork that people made.  I felt like I was hosting an episode of New Yankee Workshop and was hunting down a rare piece in Nantucket in a hidden antique shop on some grassy hill with colonial animals nearby.  Super cool. Below is a picture of the cute bride and cousin with a giant white dog that looks happy but has a frostbitten nose from our sub-zero temps.


In the evening I picked up one of my anonymous friends to get to the 7pm meeting.  Now I am home having stopped at walmart for some laundry soap and looking for that perfect valentines gift in the automotive section.  No good finds but I am sure something good will turn up soon.

God Bless you all and have a good night!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment