Monday, February 14, 2011

Say Cheese, Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was driving to work this morning, thankful that Ben and I have become one of those couples who don't feel the need to buy unnecessary gifts on Hallmark holidays.  A simple "Happy Valentine's Day!" and a hug is all we need from each other.

Or so I thought.

Apparently Ben doesn't feel the same way.  I came home to a nice card, and a bag of gifts, which included a package of Sweethearts candy... and a new camera!  Ahhh!

Ben got me a Sony Cybershot to replace the Nikon I destroyed up north.  It was driving me crazy not having a camera, so I am thankful that he was kind enough to replace it for me.  What a guy!

I feel bad that I didn't get Ben anything.  Hopefully next year, we truly will be one of those couples who doesn't exchange gifts, because a simple "Happy Valentine's Day!" and a hug will do just fine.

Here's to love and cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment