Friday, February 4, 2011

Best Trip Ever!

It's Friday, and I am home from Wonewok.  I am so bummed that it's over, but so thankful that it happened! 

I didn't go to bed at all last night, because I was having too much fun.  So this morning I packed up my stuff, took a shower, and said goodbye to my lodge room.  Then, I enjoyed a great breakfast in the lodge, played shuffleboard for an hour, and then boarded the bus back home. 

The ride home was fun but I struggled to stay awake, since I only got 3 hours of sleep over the past 2 days.  But, I managed to stay awake solely because I didn't want anyone to take my picture sleeping/drooling on the bus. My coworkers do things like that.  And I am guilty of doing the same :)

My dad picked me up at the airport and I got home around 4PM.  I was glad to see my puppy and Ben!  I missed them a lot, and wish they could have been at Wonewok with me.  Maybe next time :)

I will look back on this trip as one of the greatest adventures of my life.  What a blessing it was! 

Have a good weekend everyone!  Time for me to take a nap!!

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment