Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sassypants.

A friend at work recently gave me the recipe for Sassy Water.  As part of the "Flat Belly Diet" (a diet I am obviously not following), this special water concoction is supposed to detox and debloat your jiggly tummy.  Sounds good to me!  Anyway, I made some of this water, just because it sounded so refreshing.  I can honestly say that it is quiet delicious!  It tastes very clean and well, um... sassy!  I even let Gracie try some, and I think her tail was wagging a little faster afterwards.

Here's the recipe, in case you wanna try it:


Sassy Water
Get a huge pitcher, and fill it with 2 liters of water.  Add the following:
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced up  (I used half of a cucumber and it seemed to be plenty)
- 1 small/medium lemon, sliced up
- 1 tbs. grated ginger root
- 12 mint leaves
Stir ingredients into the water a bit, then put it in the fridge overnight to steep.

As part of the flat belly diet, you're supposed to drink the entire 2 liters in one day.  But, since I'm not on the diet, I am just enjoying it at my own pace.  Give a try - you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment