Saturday, February 5, 2011

do i hear a hot dog

Hi Everyone

What fun it was to go to our first auction.  I felt like I was in a foreign language class - I couldn't understand a word the guy said.  Very cool experience but it would have been more fun if they had cooler crap to buy.  I can 't wait to go to another one in the future. 

After that I woodworked a little while Renee did some homework and some domestic things.  I had some fun making sawdust out in the garage sanding stuff.  I just love the smell of sawdust like a dog likes the smell of any human food.  Just makes my heart beat a little faster knowing that something cool will come of the project in the making.

In the evening we went up to Renee's parents house to show them the Wonewok pictures.  The hot dogs were good considering I had nothing to eat during the day.  I had two of them topped with plenty of ketchup and onions.  I was the perfect kissable date after that, haha. 

Went home and thats all there is to know about saturday.

peace out
ben

No comments:

Post a Comment